Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random pictures from November

These are a few pictures from November that I didn't blog about!! I've been a slacker!!
The first 4 are from our Preschool Thanksgiving Party!! Melissa made the kids cute hats and for part of school 2 days prior we made the place mats


The played toss the turkey
I made this little guy for part of our snack but he didn't stay together very long since I didn't put enough extra rice krispies to keep it a little harder and stay together!!!
MaKynna in the cute outfit my parents bought her. She can finally wear it!!
Every now and then I have these days where this girl is SO helpful!! This was one of them!! She wanted to wash dishes so I let her and put them in the dishwasher when she was done!!!
Candy Bear celebrated her first birthday!!!
Picture by Jaylee
She always has to have something in her mouth!!!
Fire Station field trip!!

No comments: