These are a few random pictures from the last couple of weeks that I haven't blogged!!

I was working on Christmas cards one night and I turned from the desk and this is what I saw. All 3 of them had their nose in the TV!!!

I finally put Kynna's hair in a little pony!! Her hair is crazy like Jaylee's was except she has a little bald spot on the back of her head. And she is constantly rubbing her hair and playing with it!!

Saturday night baths one night. It was just funny to see them chillin' in their towels but little missy was not happy!!!!


MaKynna likes to be where the action is and so that often means putting her on the kitchen floor in her bouncer or car seat. Since then, we've been putting her in the highchair so she can sit with us at the table. One night after dinner, Jaylee went and got books and started "reading" them to MaKynna. It was so sweet and it calmed Kynna down so much while I got her milk ready!!! She is such a sweet big sister when she wants to be!! Jaylee has a really good memory and she memorizes some of her favorite books so then she'll "read" us the stories.

Jaylee LOVES computer time. We let her play on some of the educational websites out there so she's not just messing around but actually learning something!! When school was cancelled last week because everyone else was sick, I let her do a little longer computer session for her "learning" time!!!

MaKynna and her wiggy hair!!!

MaKynna will roll over and over and over until she can't go anywhere else and then when it's nap time she'll just fall asleep where ever she may be. Well she had rolled into the tree last week and got stuck so I pulled her out from under the tree and like a minute later, she was asleep. Jaylee and I laughed at her being in the tree and then falling asleep holding on to a present!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment