Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Land of Sicky's



The last couple of weeks around here have not been the greatest!! J missed 2 days of school because of being sick. Once with a stomach bug in the middle of the night and then she had a slight case of croup, but nothing to be to alarmed about!! Well in the meantime, Kynna has been having a hard time finding a formula that will maybe work with her. She has been the puking queen!! We think we have finally found one that is okay with her sensitive tummy. Let's hope, I can't take anymore of the puking queen!! Poor Girl!!
But now it's just the land of almost Christmas!! J is at such a fun age for Christmas this year!! And I love that she's easily reminded that if she's not good, Santa won't bring her a present!! What am I going to use once Santa has come?????

No comments: