Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Preschool Santa Outing

I guess J got the short straw since she went first, or maybe it was because she had already done it the last 2 days and knows how the system works. Sit on Santa's lap, tell him what you want and then he'll give you something like a candy cane or in this case a Snowman sticker thing and a coupon for a free meal. On Thursday the 9th, our little Preschool had planned to go see Santa. Well one of the little girls was in Disneyland and poor Sawyer came down with Strep so it was just three of the little girls. We decided that since we had been talking it up to them that we would go ahead and take them to the mall. They don't let you use cameras in the cool area of seeing Santa because they want you to buy their crazy expensive ones and I wasn't about to do that. So Melissa took the girls up and I stayed behind the line and took pictures from a distance. J went first no problem, then Brecklyn went but for a quick second which is why I was only able to get 1 picture of her and Adley has a mind of her own and didn't want anything to do with him except get her snowman stickers!! I love 3 year olds!!
Well after seeing Santa the girls wanted to play in the play land area. Melissa had a couple of returns so I stayed with the girls. It was a nice outing even though we didn't do much but see Santa and play!! Brady loved it since he took Kynna and they went to the sports store!!
J with Santa

Brecklyn
And Adley happy to get away from that Santa-guy



No comments: