My sister-in-law did our pictures back in November!! Most of them are great but there are a couple that made the out-takes box but are so funny. Mostly because our 3 year old has a mind of her own and often pulls last minute funny faces or gets an idea and runs with it!!

I love this family picture except when you realize that J is looking at who knows what!!

Kynna got the award for this one with her tongue sticking out!!! But J is looking off again too!!!

A time-out to situate Kynna and J was ready to box with anyone brave enough to take her on

These 2 are my favorite!! We were trying to get Jaylee to smile pretty not her "Cheese" smile so Megan and I told her to show Daddy how to smile and so she did!! It was pretty comical!!!


Horsey ride!! Not a great idea on a rock while holding a baby in your suit too!!!

It was Jaylee's break time and she just wanted to swing

We really do have 2 girls!!! We were trying to get a picture of just Brady and I and Jaylee wouldn't get out of the picture so Aunt Megan took a couple of her with us!!!

I promise I'm not strangling my child though it looks that way!! She was spitting up a little and I was trying to clean it up!!!
1 comment:
Love the out-takes! Esp Jay helping Brady smile!!! So cute!
Post a Comment