Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gingerbread houses

On Sunday the 12th, up at Nanny and Poppa's house, the kids made gingerbread houses. It was a super messy project with the 6 kids but fun to watch their creative sides come out. I was helping the boys with their big one so Brady took pictures of the kids!!

Hudson
Tenley
Harper
Jaylee
Pacey and Tate
When I was young, we made gingerbread castles every year so it was fun to help and see the kids do their houses. I told Brady that I want to start a tradition of caring on one from my childhood with our kids in making gingerbread houses. I think J was more into eating the candy at first until her cousins had stuff to decorate with and she didn't. Then she finally stopped eating the candy and used it for what is was suppose to be used for!!! Decorating!!! So I need your gingerbread recipe Mom so I can do this with my girls!!!

No comments: