Friday, September 2, 2011

Davis County Fair...

Having a horse fanatic and a ;master gardener in the family means one thing, we HAVE to go to the fair!!!  Jaylee was so excited this year for it and she even got to ride a pony!!  She kept saying, "I should have worn my boots and my cowgirl hat!!"  I let Brady take Kynna over to the plant stuff while I stood in line with Jaylee.  We got a few cool prizes and had a nice day in the heat!!!  
Kynna doesn't share the same love for horses as Jaylee does!!!




The Petting Zoo-I despise these things!!  I think they are just nasty, however my little country girl begged and pleaded with us to go in there.  Brady was chosen as the lucky one to go in with her!!!  At least they had a cleaning station right next to it along with hand sanitizer!!!  I will give them props for that suggestion!!!!


No comments: