I had a friend who posted something similar to this awhile ago, and I honestly thought, that will never happen to me!! I'm learning more and more not to say or think this phrase, because it has come back to haunt me way to much!!!! So this is how something like this happens...
Kynna LOVES cheerios and Jaylee loves to torment Kynna and take her stuff from her. So one morning, I had given Kynna a few cheerios since she screams(another thing started after I swore my child would never do that) when I am trying to cook if she doesn't have something to snack on. Well after breakfast, Jaylee decides that they need more cheerios to snack on. I gave them each a little cup, however Jaylee being the independent person that she is, decided that they needed more and instead of asking me, she decided that she could get more for them on her own. So she proceeds to climb up the pantry shelves(she told me this later when I asked her how they got down), since the cheerios are on the top shelf, pull them down and get more for them. So in the couple of minutes that this took, while I was off doing Laundry, she gets them down, and then MaKynna dumps the entire box on the floor!! I walked out of the laundry room and just stood there in disbelief!!! I let them snack until their hearts and belly's were full and then I vacuumed them up!! I have never had to vacuum my entire house for as long as that one little pile took me!!! They were both so excited to have a BIG pile of Cheerios to snack on though!!!
Really I couldn't get mad at them since they were actually getting along and not pulling each other's hair or fighting with each other!!! This could be bad for me in the future though if these 2 decide to join forces and be partners in crime!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment