Yes finally I am back!! Hopefully I won't get so far behind again!! I've heard from a bunch of people how I needed to update my blog and trust me, I would have much rather been blogging then dealing with sick girls yet again.
The last 2 1/2 weeks have been horrible around here. MaKynna had the dreaded RSV. Lucky for us it was such a mild case and didn't really need any more attention then the continual sucking of the nose. That little test they do to see if that's what it is, is pretty pricey too. I just got the bill yesterday and goodness it was almost $500 to suck stuff out of her nose. And Jaylee had an inner earache. She's finally finished her antibiotic for that and I think we are out of the woodwork. Although Kynna woke up with a nasty sounding cough and is now fine, so let's just hope it was because of a frog in her throat or something. I try my best to keep our kids well, however can I just say I REALLY hate when people bring their sick kids to church, and stores and such!!! If your kids are sick, KEEP them HOME!! I know it's a pain in the rear to be stuck at home with sick kids, but I would feel so bad knowing that someone else got sick because of one of mine. I think I'll be okay if I miss a week or two of the fun activities that surround our life!! I don't know what's up with my J-Bug this year. She has never been one to get sick very much and this winter she's been down like 4 times now. She takes a multi-vitamin daily, but it doesn't seem to help her little immune system. No joke if she is around anyone with anything lately, she catches it!! And since she hasn't learned to stay away from her baby sister, when she does get sick, so Kynna seems to be catching some little thing here and there as well. All I can say is let's hope this is the end for any illness around here!!
We have a very fun family vacation coming up in 11 days!! We are going to the Happiest Place on Earth!! Yes Disneyland!! We were going to go in September, but decided to go in February instead. We are so excited and every day Jaylee asks me if it's a Disneyland day!! I can't wait to see her there!! She is going to have a BLAST I'm sure!!! So for the next week and a half I have some major planning to do!! And I am great with that!!
Hope you enjoy the LONG overdue updates!!!
2 comments:
holy smokes we are going to disneyland to!!! we will be there the 23rd-27th. when are you going? maybee we will see you there!!!
Thanks for letting your girls come play today! They are too cute!
Post a Comment