I've been really bad about blogging and especially about what we've been up to with our Preschool group!! I'll update that blog today as well, hopefully!!! Anyways, we've had some fun little field trips and activities lately!! Preschool is going well, except my little bug has been sick so much this winter and as a result has missed way to much school!! I hope she won't be like this forever!!! She has NEVER been sick more then once a year and this winter alone it's been every other week, no joke!!!
Anyways, these first pictures are from the Valentine's Party. Kynna gets loved a lot by all the little kids!!! Don't be fooled though, she LOVES the attention!!!
Anyways, these first pictures are from the Valentine's Party. Kynna gets loved a lot by all the little kids!!! Don't be fooled though, she LOVES the attention!!!
Before Valentine's Day, we went on a field trip to the local grocery store. They took us on a tour all around the store and through the back. It was fun to see the backside of the store and let the kids see the other side of just grocery shopping. After our tour, most of us mom's had a couple things we needed to get anyway, so the kids got to ride in all the "fun" shopping carts. They kept switching carts so none of us actually had our child in our cart. I call those the "fun" carts because I think they are such a pain in the rear to push around the store and 99% of the time, Jaylee wants out of them by the 2nd aisle. I would much rather have her push her own little shopping cart. She stays more entertained and loves to put things in her cart!! I'm so glad our normal place of shopping finally got some of these little carts!!! Anyways, back to our field trip!!
And then this last week, we went to Great Harvest Bread for our field trip!! J was in a mood and I should have known she would be when I had to wake her up to get ready. She was just kind of mean to her friends, then she just wanted to be held and wouldn't walk to go to the back of the store for the tour, so she and I just stayed in the front and watched from a distance. She did want to go back finally but then she was just mean and started coughing so we had to go back to the front. She wasn't sick or anything, I just think she was super tired. She did come home and take a nap, which she NEVER does anymore!!!
So Preschool is going well. J continues to learn a lot, when she is actually there!!! I do think that whatever we decide to do for next year's preschool, she is going to have to have more days during the week that she goes. She LOVES school but she LOVES her friends even more!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment