


We have this chicken that seriously roams the neighborhood. We don't even know who it belongs to really. Well this chicken sleeps in the tree above our car like 90% of the time and Jaylee loves to find her. It's pretty funny!! The Chicken LOVEs Jaylee and will come up to her all the time!! I swear one of these days it's going to jump in our van too!! About a week ago when Kynna was so sick, Jaylee was laying in bed with me and all of a sudden we hear this weird noise. I thought it was Kynna so I went to check on her and she was sound asleep. Well we heard it again and Jaylee realized in was coming from our window, so I pull back the curtain to find that darn chicken pecking at the window!! It was back the other day too!! Silly Chicken as Jaylee likes to call it!!
2 comments:
Ha, Ha! That's hilarious. You should name it!
well if we let Jaylee name it, you can almost be certain it's name will be Jaylee Carol Bouwhuis!!!
Post a Comment