Friday, February 11, 2011

Kynna loves baby food

For Christmas-In her stocking MaKynna got some Baby food!! We started with Rice cereal of course, but she would gag on it. Who could blame her it's nasty. So I started adding a little of something else to it to give it a better taste, and she LOVES it!! She is such a loud eater though. With every bite she has to let you know how much she likes it, constantly saying MMMMMM. It's super cute and way funny!!! And even though my J isn't the greatest eater herself, she is such a great encouragement to her baby sister. A friend from church gave me a bunch of baby food. I mean 3 boxes of Rice Cereal and such and about 50 jars of baby food. Most of it was bananas however, there were 2 cans of this beef & beef gravy. So I decide to finally try this one the other day, and oh my!! I about puked when I got a smell of it. Yuck!! Can you just say Baby Dog Food!! Of course Kynna gaged on it like no other and Brady told me to ditch it!! I wasn't even brave enough to try this one!! Why do they feel like they need to have this nasty stuff for such little babies? Seriously I think they'll be okay without the beef for a little longer!!



Anyways, baby food with Kynna is going great!!! She'll eat most things and just loves it so much!!!

No comments: