Friday, February 11, 2011

Movies-Love them!!!

I would say this was the season of movies!!! I love movies and so does Jaylee!! But Brady isn't a huge fan so it's a rare occasion for us to go to the movie theater to see something. Well during Christmas, we went to 4!! Brady wasn't there for the Preschool one but Jaylee and I had a blast, and I think we're going to have a follower with Kynna!! Our favorite outing was when we rode Frontrunner down to Salt Lake but our favorite movie was probably Tangled though. Anyways the kids loved riding the train down to Salt Lake!!!
Waiting for the train-she kept getting a little close so needless to say when the train finally came, we held on to her just to make sure she didn't get to close!!
The 3 3-year olds!!! They loved watching everything from the second level of the train!!!
And Happy Gideon with Poppa!!!

No comments: