So today, she wakes up early and goes and puts on a movie while Kynna and I are "sleeping". (Not that I can ever actually sleep with her awake, since she like my brother Kevin, thinks that if they are awake everyone else should be as well!!) Well she finds my phone and I hear her calling people. Well Jaylee only likes to talk on the phone when it's on her terms and she keeps it on speaker phone, which is kind of nice because I can hear the conversations as well. So it's 7:30 and she's calling my mom in Arizona. They chat for a little bit and then I'm not sure why but my mom is singing the Mean Old Witch song. Well as some of you know at the end the song says, "I'm a mean old witch with a hat. BOO!!" And then my dear Jaylee says to Grammy-"It didn't work!! You didn't scare me Grammy!!" And then she hangs up on her!! Not sure if I missed something, but next thing I know she's telling Grammy bye and that she loves her!! At least she still loves her after her failed attempt to "scare" her!!
Then later on today we were chatting with Aunt Say, and we were talking about Sunday dinner at Grammy and Grandpa's house and Say was inviting us. Well we are going for Christmas, and Jaylee is very aware of this and makes sure to let everyone know, and she informs Aunt Say that she can't come because she's going to be "sick" so she doesn't have to come tomorrow "but don't worry Aunt Say I'll be there for Christmas!!" I guess she doesn't want to go and is already using the excuse of being sick!!
Oh I LOVE you Jaylee-Bug!!
No comments:
Post a Comment