Guess what I've been looking at!! All I can say is my sister-in-law is WONDERFUL!! We had these taken kind of early for us this year!! We wanted to beat the bad weather that it always seems like we are fighting with. Last year I think we changed the date for pictures 2 or 3 times because of bad weather!! Not this time!! Considering that Jaylee just wanted to play with her cousins, Kynna just wanted food, Brady managed to get mud on his white shirt before we were finished, and I managed to buy a shirt and use it without ever trying it on(in my defense I have the exact same shirt in blue and tried it on and it fits just fine) good thing I was wearing a white undershirt, they turned out cute!! I seriously almost just called it quits but they really did turn out great!!! We wanted to go with something a little less dressy this year since our last few years have been way dressy!! Brady seemed to like it this way a lot better, and we all seemed a little more us!! Next year I promised Brady we would do a boy color scheme like blue or green!! We'll see though!! Anyways, these are just a couple I copied from the file, but they don't really turn out on my screen right but when I uploaded them to the online site I use, they seemed to adjust the size and picture a little!! I'll wait for the real copy of pictures to have a ball with!! I guess it's time to get Christmas cards going!!!


2 comments:
I love, love these pictures! Your family really is adorable!
Fam pics are adorable!! Your girls look so great! And I'm a fan of Jay's short hair!!!
Post a Comment