Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tony's Pizza and Farr's Ice Cream

Tuesday August 10th
Brady's sister Brittany was in town for a week, and one place she requested to go was Tony's Pizza in Ogden. Their family has been going there since Mike and Shirley were dating so it's a fun memory place for them. The Pizza is YUMMY but it's more the memories for their family. It was a lot of fun!! Well I had seen a Farr's Ice Cream sign around the corner on our way in, so I made the suggestion to go have some ice cream and everyone agreed!! These are pictures of the Ice Cream part of the evening!!
Jaylee picked out this nasty flavor and I didn't think she would like it but she ate the entire thing!! It was gross!!
Kaden enjoying his cone
Hudson-this is probably why Jaylee liked hers so much her cousins had one like it!!
One end of the table-Jaylee, Nanny, Hudson and Brady
The middle section-Kaden, Harper, Megan and Gideon
Cute Aunt Brittany
Pacey and Tate-I don't know where Mckay was during all these pictures
Looking down the other end of the table-you can kind of see Marlee and JBJ. I know I have a picture with them in it somewhere but I must have missed it in the upload!!
and then of course our sweet 1 week old MaKynna just taking a snoozer with no idea she is missing out on having Ice Cream, the greatest thing in the world!!!

No comments: