Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jaylee rides a Cow-Horse...

So the Friday after MaKynna was born, the 6th, Jaylee got to go spend the night with our friend Courtney. Well Court decided she was going to take Jaylee to ride a Horse with her friend Tabitha. I was so excited for Jaylee since she loves horses and the whole thought of being a cowgirl, but sad that I was missing her first experience of riding a horse. So I told Court she had to take pictures for me since it was her first time. Jaylee had a BLAST and now almost 3 weeks later, she still talks about riding the "Cow-Horse like a Cowgirl". And she still remembers that the horse she rode was named Stanley.
Jaylee in her riding helmet
Jaylee riding Stanley
Getting settled in with the help of Tab
She loved riding the horse
Petting Stanley

And then after riding the horse she got to play a little on this slide
She had a great time riding the horse and spending the night at Courtney's and it gave Mommy a nice night to worry about only the baby and get some rest!!

No comments: