Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Snow Cones were the summer favorite

I like snow cones, but they are not my favorite!! And never would I want them all the time or days in a row!! However Brady and Jaylee have been on this snow cone obsession thing this summer and it's driving me NUTS!! Their favorite place was the one out in front of the Rite Aide but then one day I decided I wanted something cold since I would never get ice cream or anything every time they got one, and I made them try this place down the road on 200 N. and it's even better!! We haven't had a craving in over a week so here's hoping the fad is over with these 2!!
I'm not sure which is worse with wanting them-The Daddy or the 3 year old!!

But they sure do LOVE them!!
And if you let her get the biggest one, she'd eat every last drop of that thing!! Her favorite flavor is Cherry and Daddy's is Tiger's Blood!!

No comments: