Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Pics...

We've been trying to figure out who looks like who and all that fun stuff with new babies, so I put pictures together to get an idea. This is the youngest picture I could find of Brady, so it will have to do. We've decided that Jaylee looked a lot like Brady as a Baby, now she's looking a little more like her mom did when she was a little girl. And MaKynna looks a lot like her mommy when she was a baby. Yes there is some of my genes in my girls after all!!



It's so funny when you look at the girls overall they look a little alike, but when you start looking at their individual features, they don't. It's kind of fun to see the comparisons!! Oh and MaKynna's eyes we are not so sure they will be brown anymore. The last couple of days they've had a hint of blue/green coloring to them, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what color they decide to be!!!

No comments: