GIRL!!
We found out on Wednesday the 24th that our little baby is a little princess!! It was so weird because Brady and I both thought that this baby was a boy. This pregnancy has been totally different with this baby then it was with Jaylee, so we were convinced it was a boy. The last couple of weeks before we found out, I kind of wondered if it was a girl because all the dreams I would have about this baby and finding out, were that it was a girl. We are super excited none the less though!! And even Jaylee seems to be a little excited to have a girl. It was so cute when the doctor told us it was a girl, Jaylee shouted "YEAH" and started clapping. She's maybe getting use to the idea of having a baby coming to our family. Not sure how she'll handle things when we actually have her and bring her home, but for now she's taking steps to accepting the fact that we are having a new baby.



1 comment:
Congrats!!!
It will be awesome for Jaylee to have a sister close to her age!
Post a Comment