The first couple of days that we were here, we went to a few of my favorite places!!

Jaylee with her baby outside of Nanny and Poppa's work. Nanny had forgotten her cell phone at home and asked us to bring it to her.

Layton Park-I use to take my little bud Alec here all the time but now he's grown up so I'm glad my little bug loves this place too!!

She'd try to hard to throw the bread out to the ducks but it would usually end up in the rocks!!

And of course you have to play on the playground after feeding the ducks

Daddy was right there to help her!!

The Pizza Factory!! Oh heaven!! We were down visiting our dear friends the Unsicker's and since there is a new Pizza Factory near them, we had to go!!

We ordered Jaylee her own big bread stick, since we know she's all about having her own things. We didn't think she would eat very much of it, but she ate the entire thing plus a piece and a half of pizza!! I guess she loves it as much as her mommy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment