The week of February 15-19 was our packing and moving week!! We moved back to Utah after just a little over a year and a half of being in Arizona. That last week was super crazy and once again our little J-Bug tried so hard to understand what was happening to her world but has had a hard time with the move. More so then when we moved to Arizona, probably since she is a little older. But she kept us entertained through it all!!

What a good little mommy!! and very stylish too!!

She fell asleep just before everyone got to the house on Thursday the 18th to pack up the truck


The kids were big helpers with playing in the back of the truck before they started moving things in!!

We spent the night with Kevin and Michele so we could leave the next day!! Jaylee tried to get herself ready to play!!

So because of weather, Jaylee and I ended up not leaving for 4 days!! (Thanks again Michele for letting us hang out with you guys). We were going to follow the truck behind Brady and my brother Kevin, but they ended up leaving at 5pm and I didn't feel like I could drive through the night especially being pregnant. We were going to leave the next morning but the weather on the Utah side was pretty bad so they suggested I wait another day, but then it got bad on the Arizona side. So we watched the weather like a hawk and on Tuesday it lifted enough on both sides that we left around 8am. We went through Flagstaff, it was beautiful but I hit some pretty snowy places and some really bad places on the road. I knew we were going to have a really long day when we got around the Flagstaff airport and Jaylee tells me that we should just fly to Utah. And a LONG day it was!! We got to Layton around 10pm, after having to stop for little miss Jaylee. I tried to push our stops and then we would stay a little longer letting her play. We were both done with cars and swore that next time we take a long trip that we are flying!!

Jaylee played with the camera for awhile to keep her happy!!

And Dad this picture is just for you since I know you like to see the progress of the new bridge going up over Hoover Dam!! It's getting closer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment