Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Valentine's Day and such...

A couple days before Valentine's Day, we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my sisters, Sarah and Stephanie, along with Steph's family, Jason, Nikki and Lizzi. We had a great time!! And since we were leaving in just a week, it was really nice to do something with them outside of packing!! Brady and I always try to go to dinner a few days before Valentine's Day just because we hate the crowds so it worked out!!

Nikki on the saddle
Jaylee, Brady and I

Lizzi and Jaylee


My sisters, Stephanie and Sarah (look you can kind of see Jason too)
Showing off the balloons they got!!
Say and Jaylee playing with the camera
The cake Say and I made for Nikki's Dog party
Valentine's morning-ready for church
She did not want me to take a picture of her heart hair!!









1 comment: