Well today was the official opening day for Baseball. Yesterday was opening day but only 2 teams played so we counted today the day!!
So in honor of Opening day, I had Brady and Jaylee take pictures in their Cubs gear!! Brady LOVES the cubs and we found this adorable little dress for Jaylee and had to get it for her. She needs to be a cubs fan with her Daddy!! I know there's a bunch of pictures but this was only a few of my favorites from the pics we took!! They really turned out cute!! And Jaylee I think really likes being a cubs fan with her Daddy!! She loved the dress and didn't want to take it off!! It was way cute!!!
Just a note-don't mind Jaylee's shoes. She got these clogs for her birthday and she is obsessed with them. She wants to wear them EVERYWHERE!! So we let her wear them so she wouldn't be in a bad mood for pictures!!
So in honor of Opening day, I had Brady and Jaylee take pictures in their Cubs gear!! Brady LOVES the cubs and we found this adorable little dress for Jaylee and had to get it for her. She needs to be a cubs fan with her Daddy!! I know there's a bunch of pictures but this was only a few of my favorites from the pics we took!! They really turned out cute!! And Jaylee I think really likes being a cubs fan with her Daddy!! She loved the dress and didn't want to take it off!! It was way cute!!!
Just a note-don't mind Jaylee's shoes. She got these clogs for her birthday and she is obsessed with them. She wants to wear them EVERYWHERE!! So we let her wear them so she wouldn't be in a bad mood for pictures!!
3 comments:
Brady in flip flops-I think that it is the second coming.
He's just trying to finally get some sun on those toes!! He's all about the flip flops and sandles in general!!
There is a phrase that comes to mind seeing Mr.B and Jaylee, "My little finger may be small, but I've got my daddy wrapped around it"
Love that dress! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment