Saturday, April 4, 2009

Egg-Stravaganza

Our town had the annual Egg-Stravaganza this morning and Jaylee and I decided to go check it out!! It was a mad house and I'm not sure that I would go again!!
It was CRAZY!! Between the pushing parents in the egg-hunt and the older kids taking over everything so the little kids couldn't enjoy all the fun games, I think waiting for the family egg hunt and Easter celebration is a better idea!! Jaylee liked the idea of it until it was time for everything to get going!! She was happiest just climbing up and down the stairs and twirling in the grass!!
They had a petting zoo area and Jaylee loved the little chicks!!

The Easter Bunny made a surprise visit!! Jaylee wanted nothing to do with him though!!

She was all about getting the eggs while no one was out there, but that all changed once everyone was trying to get the eggs!!


Jaylee decided to take a little rest before the egg-hunt started!! She was on the front row and kept getting closer and closer to the eggs as she waited!!


She picked up 3 on her own but a little girl gave her a couple more!!
All I can say is I hate parents that don't let their children get the eggs and they do it for them!!
There was this one lady that RAN in the under 3 group and grabbed all the eggs she could, pushing kids away from them!! It's just crap!! We're looking forward to the family egg hunt without the crazy parents to push kids out of the way!!

No comments: