Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Born

I saw this tag and thought it was cute, so I'm tagging anyone who wants to do it!!
On the day we brought her home

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Kind of-we knew we wanted a baby but she was a little earlier then we expected!!

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes to my wonderful Brady!!

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Excited and very nervous!!!!

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
25

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Well being a girl, I knew something was up when my little friend didn't come to visit, so I bought like 3 test and took them the next morning. I wasn't really sick, lucky for me!!

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
My husband, who cried (of course) and then our friend Leslie who was visiting from New Mexico.

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
YES!! I'm so into that!!

8. DUE DATE?
March 19th

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
I did a few mornings. I think it was all of 5 days!!

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Mexican food-Everyday!!

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
There was something about Brady that I would cry at the drop of a hat with him!! It didn't matter what he said, how he said it or what he did, I cried!!

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
A Girl!!

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Not really. I had always wanted a boy first and Brady always wanted a girl first but we were so Excited!!

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
Well I think I gained more at the very first before the doctor appointment, but it was only like 8 pounds.

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
A few!! I have wonderful family, wonderful in-laws and wonderful friends!! They all helped us out so much!!

16. WAS THE SHOWER A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
We knew about all of them!! My family had one at Christmas while we were in California, and the other 2 were in the beginning of March!!

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
No, I really had it easy!!

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Ogden Regional Medical Center in Ogden Utah

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
About 12 total-Of course during the first couple hours I took a shower, curled my hair and put on some makeup. I knew there would be a bunch of pictures and I didn't want to look totally bad!!

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My wonderful husband Brady

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Well besides the doctor, nurse and 2 nurse interns and the baby peps, my husband and my sister Stephanie.

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Completely natural!!! No meds or anything!! I'm weird!!

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
NO!! I did do a bunch of counter pressure points to help with the pain though. I felt great after though!!

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7lbs

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
March 21, 2007

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Jaylee Carol

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
She just turned 2 and is the light of our lives!! She is such a joy and we LOVE her so much!!!Jaylee's 2 year old pics!!

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

That was so fun to read! Thanks for posting!