We spent Easter in Sedona (the same place we took our family pictures in November of 2005). It was so beautiful!! We had a great time and so did the kids!! Jaylee was much more into finding the eggs on this hunt that's for sure!! No one to run over her and push her out of the way!! We had a BBQ with lots of way yummy food and then we played around with the kids while the Easter Bunny hid the eggs!! I'm so glad Kevin and Michele started the tradition when they first moved to Arizona. We look forward to next year!!

Jaylee is into this whole "me" thing where she'll raise her hand!! It's way cute and it just makes me laugh when she does it!!
These eggs that J was trying to get above were on this little hill. I'm sure she could have walked up it just fine but she decided she needed to lay down and REACH for it!! I was laughing so hard!!





No comments:
Post a Comment