Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Engagement Anniversary!!

I love the fact that we celebrate everything!! And today is a very special day for Brady and I. Today at a darn baseball game in front of everyone, he asked me to marry him!! I'm so glad he did and I am so grateful that my sister-in-law captured those precious moments for us!! This is my favorite from when Brady proposed to me!! I am so happy that I have you in my life and that you are my companion for Eternity!! I Love you!!!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, who took that sweet picture? *wink* Congrats you two.

Cyndi Day said...

You guys are so cute. I am impresses that you remember all of those dates. I can't remember all of that. So you guys look like you are doing great there. We miss you guys so much. Things are crazy here. I will go into detail some where else.