I know most of you have seen these pictures but I post them again as a we love you grandpa. Brady's Grandpa died this morning!! Just 4 days shy of the 2nd anniversary of when his grandma died. I find it interesting because at Grandma's funeral, Grandpa leaned over her casket to give her a kiss and told her that he would see her next year. Well I guess in a way he was right since it hasn't yet hit the 2 year mark. It was so sweet and to think of their reunion in heaven and for them to be together once again, is such a sweet feeling. Grandpa was ready to go and while we will miss him, we do know that he is probably much happier in his now current state. We Love you Grandpa Bouwhuis and we are so happy that you have been reunited with your sweetheart!!
No comments:
Post a Comment