Our 4th of July started REALLY early!! We were up and at Kohl's by 5:30am for an A-Team event. We went and helped out at a race they were having over in Prescott. From there we went home and played games while J took an early nap. Then when Brady left for work, J-bug and I left for Cottonwood to hang out with the fam. for a little while!! J was spending the night at Aunt Steph's since Brady and I both had to work on Sunday. It was a nice day but REALLY long!! I am so grateful for the freedoms that we do enjoy and for the many people who have made that possible!! I am proud to be an American!!

Cindy (with Ashley in the background) working hard!!

Brady and Jaylee-who knows what she was upset about!! It was really early when we woke her up to get ready for this so she was entitled a little to being in a bad mood!!

Brady and Marilyn-can't you tell they are working hard!!

Our Little flag girl!! She looked so adorable to bad she is still to little to wear the dress I made for her!! Maybe next year!!

Aunt Steph, Uncle Jason, Nikki and Lizzi just before fireworks.

Uncle Kevin, Aunt Michele, Adam and Brian right before fireworks!! Kevin was setting off Fireworks for the Cottonwood ones too!! My brother-in-law Jason got some killer pics of it!!

J and I saying Happy 4th of July!!

Brady is becoming quite the little BBQer. He made us some steaks and baked potatoes!! It was YUMMY!!

Brady and I had a great night watching fireworks!! They let them off over at the park behind our home so we sat out in the front yard and watched them!!


J isn't a huge 4th of July fan yet!! She totally dislikes the fireworks and poor Aunt Steph had a 2 year old with a death grip around her neck for the entire fireworks display!!
No comments:
Post a Comment