Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE pizza!! However I don't like Red Sauce so I tend to stay away from it!! There is this place in Utah called The Pizza Factory that I LOVE that I have been trying to get their recipe for their Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza. I have never found it(smart move on their part) but I did find a copy of their menu that mentions most of the items on their pizza. So I decided to try it out. It's not theirs but it is really good and I thought I'd share it with all of you!!
I cook the chicken in a little olive oil with fresh garlic and some DeVerle's All Purpose Seasoning, then it gets cut into little chunks.
The crust I use is...
1 1/2 cups hot water
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp RapidRise yeast
3 1/2-4 cups flour
Combine water, sugar, yeast, salt, and enough flour to make a soft dough. Then I put in on a floured counter and knead it for about 3-4 min. I cut mine in half and have enough for 2 good size pizzas. The recipe doesn't say to let it raise but I do because last time I used it, the dough didn't seem as soft. So I let it raise this time and it worked better. From here I roll out my dough and make the crust. I bake my dough for 5 min. by itself at 375 degrees. I pull it out and start to put the toppings on it.
The toppings from the Garlic Ranch Pizza at the Pizza Factory are...
Homemade Ranch-I bought the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing packet that you mix with Mayo and milk.
Chicken
Roma Tomatoes
Red Onions
Bacon
Mozzarella Cheese
Provolone Cheese
and a dash of Cheddar Cheese
I also added a little fresh Parmesan cheese since I had a little left from another recipe.
I then cook it for another 5-8 min. and there you have it!!
It's way good!! Well I think anyways!! Hope you guys try it and like it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment