Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Twins and Triplets...

I'm the crazy one that has always wanted to have twins!!  So there have been a few little experiences in the last month and a half that have given me an experience of what having multiples would be like.  I loved it and would be thrilled if even I am blessed in this way!!!  I think it would be a huge difference having my own, but   I am up for the challenge.  If only it worked that way!!!
At the beginning of October, we had our nephew Gideon stay with us for a couple of days while his parents were away on an Anniversary Vacation.  Gideon is a few months older then Kynna, so having 2 1 year olds was defiantly a challenge but so cute at the same time!!!  It's funny to see how different it is to have a boy around!!  Poor guy was surrounded by girl toys but we did manage to find a couple of balls that he loved!!  And he didn't mind riding on the pink car or playing with the dolls either!!

Then last week, we decided to steal our favorite twins for the day!!  We had such a great day with Adley and Brecklyn!!  Jaylee asks daily if we can do it again!!  Jaylee is a couple months older then them, but they all get along so well!!  We played at the house for awhile, and then we decided to go out for a special lunch to McDonald's where they had a BLAST playing!!  Then I had to run my car back out to the shop to have them look at something so they got to enjoy a movie there in the little cute playroom they have at the dealership, then since it was actually pretty nice outside, we went to a park and met Melissa there to give the twins back. We had so much fun with all of them though!!!  We will be having this Triplet day again!!!

No comments: