Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hanging around...

 I can't believe that it is already November!!  And I can't believe how cold it got so fast!!  We have having lots of fun laughing together lately!!  Kynna is at such a fun stage and LOVES to get into trouble!!  She is so funny to watch as she explores all of Jaylee's fun toys and tries to keep up with her big sister!!  She still screams really loud when she gets frustrated but it seems to be less and less that we have to remind her that it's not okay to do that.  Last night she was trying to give herself a ride in Jaylee's baby stroller.  She kept sitting down and then she would use her legs to make it move a little.  Jaylee and I just sat there and laughed at her!!  She was laughing then with us as well thinking she is so funny!!!

And then we have Jaylee or as I'm suppose to be calling her Queen Jaylee.  She has been on this kick this week that she is the queen and we are her servants.  I tried to convince her that I was the queen-mum then but she wouldn't give in.  The funniest thing is that her crown, is the one from her Chuck-E-Cheese Birthday party so it's the plastic one.  She has a bunch of dress-up crowns that are so much cuter and look a lot nicer, but this is the one that she LOVES!!  Oh well I guess when you are 4 everything is cute!!  She, like her sister, thinks that she is so funny as well, and I find myself just laughing with her throughout the day because she's laughing hysterically at her own jokes or things she's done!!   
I feel so blessed to be the Mommy to these 2 girls!!  And they make me laugh every day at their little personalities and funny things they do!!  Here's hoping that winter is pretty mild though since we're all wimps about the cold weather!!!

No comments: