Monday, June 6, 2011

She's 4!!

Jaylee!! Jaylee!! Jaylee!!
She is going to probably give her Daddy more gray hair then anyone else combined!!
She has always been our little friend finder-she can make friends with anyone, anywhere!  Usually at the park she'll play the Damsel in Distress and we've known that about her for awhile now.  However, yesterday our little Princess took this to the next level!  On our way to church, she proceeds to inform us that she is marrying her best friend, Trent(pictured above)!  She goes on to tell us that she loves him, and likes to hug him and hold his hand, and on and on and on.  Trent and Jaylee are a lot alike in so many ways, and it's nice having a little friend across the street that she enjoys playing with so much, but she's 4!!  So finally Brady and I convince her that she has to wait until she's at least 20 to get married and that until then, they can just be friends.  Well after church, we were at a friends house for their sons baby blessing luncheon, and we see her and one of our friends nephew, up in the tree house KISSING.  And they both kept kissing each other!!  Brady was not happy at all about it, but I seem to think it was pretty innocent especially since she had just proclaimed her love for Trent earlier that morning!  I was under strict instructions that I couldn't tell anyone yesterday that she was kissing a little boy, but now she's okay with it as long as no one says anything to her about it.  I think she was a little embarrassed!! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! Kissing at four! She's never going to live this down! And Brady, you better get yourself a gun! :)