Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brady's 40th (yes I said 40) Birthday!!!

Brady's Birthday went a little differently then he had hoped!! We started off by going to every freaking Sports store from Bountiful to Ogden(maybe not all of them but pretty dang close). He wanted to go golfing but the weather wasn't so nice so that didn't happen. We went bowling instead and took our niece Tenley with us. Sad but I didn't get a single picture of Brady by himself his entire Birthday day!!! After bowling, Tenley's parents watched the girls so we could go to Brady's favorite restaurant for dinner. We did that and then went to a couple more Sports stores and called it a night. We did go home and have cake but I managed to forget to get a 4 and a 0 for his candles. I was so not on the ball for his birthday!!! The girls and I had given him his gift before we ever went to Arizona for Easter, so we were at least covered in that department!!! His birthday just kind of snuck up on me and even though I tried to plan a few things I managed to miss the ball. He didn't want a party and he didn't really want anything except to go golfing. I can't control the weather so now we "owe" him a golfing outing!!





I never have teased Brady about being so much older then me, until this birthday!!! So Happy Birthday my dear OLD Hubby!!! I love you so much!!

No comments: