Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random pictures from our Arizona Trip

The girls and I were able to spend about a week and a half in Arizona after Easter. We had a great time but sure did miss Brady!!! There were many things going on, and we were able to see Talent Shows, Baseball games, Birthday parties, Basketball Games, lots of time with Cousins, Swimming, Horseback Riding, Pedicures, Campfires with Smores, Aunts and Uncles galore, and a bunch of other fun things!!! We really had a great time and are so glad that we were able to spend a little more time with our Arizona Family!!!
the day we were leaving-poor J was not feeling well!!

Kynna also turned 9 months while we were there

#12 and #12 were our favorite baseball players!!

It got a little cold at the ball games so Grammy and Papa snuggled up with everyone who was cold!!

J got the long awaited Henicorn PillowPet-She was SOOOOO excited!!!



Lizzi and J

Nikki and J

She's a fan of the smores thing!!


Basketball Cheerleader showing off her newest bling!!

Pedicure toes

Happy Birthday Aunt Steph!!

Aunt Jenn playing with Kynna between basketball games!!

She learned some new things while we were there-some of them not good either!!!


The almost Twin cousins-They were originally due the same day but one decided to come earlier and the other later then that original date!!
So many of you might not know this but my husband and my oldest brother have the exact same birthday. Kind of funny but was even more ironic was when we were expecting babies the same day!! Kind of a fun little story even if it didn't work out for them to be the same day after all!!

Eli and I

J brushing the horse-she was in heaven

This girl would do this every day if she could!!!

Watching J have a blast!!!

J on the horse-She was so excited that Aunt Jenn's friend took her to ride a horse!! She kept telling us leading up to it that she was going to go ride a horse in the hot desert. Well it was a hot day and defiantly felt like we were in the Hot Desert!!! When asked if she was having a good time, Jaylee's response was "It's a Perfect Day!!"

The New T-R-O-U-B-L-E
It was a little chilly to go swimming even though it was 80+ weather

My very sick little girl just before getting on the plane to come home. Fun little thing I found out the day I was flying home-if you need help they'll let someone come through and help you out!! J had gone to bed the night before coming home feeling a little warm but she had been out in the sun all day and I just brushed it off thinking maybe she got a little burned. Well no such luck-she was running a fever!! She woke up crying in the middle of the night and I knew I was in trouble. I had forgotten the stroller when we came down, so I was already having to carry Kynna in her car seat while watching J, but J didn't want anything to do with walking and when I was checking in at curbside, I almost lost it and started to cry. How in the heck was I going to carry my baby in her seat, along with my diaper bag and now my 4 year old? So needless to say when the man at the check-in asked if I needed some help and told me that my mom could come with me to the gate, I was beyond THRILLED!!!! Mom found some Children's Tylenol and no joke J was perfect after that kicked in!! She was great the entire flight and would even help me with Kynna!!!! Thank you medicine!!!! And Thank you MOM!!!!
It reminded me of a time not very long ago when you could say goodbye to your loved ones at the gate!! How I miss those times in a way, but I hate goodbyes and since not being able to go to the gate I tend to cry a little less when having to say goodbye!!!
We had such a blast in Arizona and look forward(yes already) to Christmas in Arizona this year!!! Lucky for me, I will remember the stroller and I will have my dear husband with me on the way down as well as the return flight!!!!

No comments: