I couldn't exactly say "My Life is over" and really my summer isn't either I'm just being a little dramatic!! So yesterday at my now weekly Doctor Appointment, I was chatting with my Doc. about how is seems weird that our baby went from being the Dancing Queen, to not moving a whole lot over night. I feel her move, but no joke over night she slowed down. Well of course it alarmed my Doc. and she put me on the monitor for like FOREVER!! It seemed that way when we were trying to convince our 3 year old that we needed a little more time at Mommy's Doctor this week. Well she moved while on the monitor and she passed her test, however, I am no longer allowed to travel and I really have to watch the movements and she'll keep monitoring our little baby. So I guess that our fun weekend at Bear Lake over the 4th is a no-go now!! Thanks a lot baby girl!! And all I can say is I am seriously NEVER having another baby in the Summer!!
But on a happier note, we finally found an apartment to rent!! We're moving in next Tuesday and I'll finally be able to relax and get stuff ready for this baby!! Poor Brady!! I've been in freak-out mode for a couple of weeks now, realizing that I don't have a whole lot of time left before this baby comes and I don't even know where the baby car seat is let alone washed it!! I was on this "You have to go to storage and find everything I need for the baby now" kick and then we found this place. It's nothing super wonderful just a place, and we love the Lady that owns it and it's in a great area!! Jaylee is super excited because she LOVES the backyard, and she gets her toys back and she will have a toy room!!
So life is good and crazy all at the same time!! We've done some fun outings that I need to post pictures from and will get around to it soon hopefully!! We can't wait to meet our little baby, but we'll wait long enough for her mommy to get stuff ready!! Jaylee finally went to her new Doctor here, and she has finally hit 30 lbs folks!! And she has finally hit the 13% for her weight. She's 36 1/2 inches tall and in the 25% for height. She's doing great and we just love her to death. She's always a little funny with Doctor's but not this new one, she was GREAT for her and did everything she asked her to do without any question or hesitation!! Let's hope it continues and that the new baby likes her just as much!! Oh and for those of you who keep bugging me about wanting to see my prego pics, I'll get some of them up I guess, soon too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment