Saturday, June 26, 2010

CAPITAL T-R-O-U-B-L-E

June 14th
These two are such good girls and for whatever reason when they get together, they tend to get into trouble. Tenley and Jaylee are the ones who ran away together a few weeks ago. Well Marlee had a class and I was watching Tenley and Pacey for her. The girls had been in the toy room playing very nicely together, and I didn't hear them for a few minutes. So I go up to check on them and they were in the bathroom in my make-up. They didn't get it on anything but themselves, and while I was making sure, I made them sit against the wall, and then I made them take some pictures. I knew I would get over the initial anger of them doing something so naughty especially since the mascara was brand new, I had just opened it the day before while getting ready for church, and I would want to blog about it. I laugh at the pictures now, especially the next one where they look like orphans!! I put them in the bath and Nanny and Poppa came home just a couple minutes later, so I let Nanny take care of them for a little while.

So these two might need to find a bandit name if they keep up their crazy ways!!

No comments: