Friday, June 4, 2010

Garn Twins Birthday...

On Wednesday Jaylee and I went to the birthday party for Adley and Brecklyn Garn. Brady, Jaylee and I went shopping for a gift for them. I wanted to get them a cute outfit and make some bows to match but in the words of my dear 3 year old, "that's not fun!" And she proceeded to tell me that Adley and Brecklyn like this and that as she pulled stuff off the shelf at the store. She was dead set that they wanted a baseball glove and ball set. I don't know if they are as sporty as Jaylee tends to be and so I told her no. I kept showing her lots of cute outfits and it was always "how about this" showing me the next item she thought they would love. She finally found a bowling set and a big bouncy ball that I finally said fine to. Brady decided that she knew best what the twins would like so we should let her pick. Besides it was her friends.

The Birthday Girls in their matching shirts. Adley is the one with Blonde hair and Brecklyn has brown!!

Jaylee enjoying her cupcake


There were so many kids at the party!! Most of them were cousins but there were a few friends too. It was so funny to watch all the different kids!! Jaylee had a hard time letting go of the gifts she had given them and she kept saying it was her birthday party. It was funny!! I had to keep reminding her that it was Adley and Brecklyn's special day. She finally chilled out a little about it!!

No comments: