Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best part...

There are benefits to having crazy things happen in pregnancies...you get to see that cute little baby that's growing inside!! There was a concern about something that I won't share with the world, just know that I and the Baby are great!! So Jaylee and I got to go this morning and check out this little guy!! (We think it's a boy!!)


Jaylee LOVED being able to see the baby, even more then just hearing the heartbeat!! It was weird not having Brady there with me, but he had to work and with all the crazy things that have happened lately, he couldn't take the time off. The best part, they changed my due date from the 21st of July to the 29th. I'm excited because that's only a couple days away from August, I can keep that baby inside a couple more days!!! We'll see what happens!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

That is cool. I still think this baby is coming on my birthday! When you guys move back here, you have to go to my doctor. She does an ultrasound at every appointment. Gives you a cd of each ultrasound and you also get to see the 3d ultrasound at each appointment. It totally rocks!

Chris and Kerri said...

Congrats on adding to your family. I am glad to here that you and baby boy (maybe) are doing good!

Jason said...

So you're moving back to Utah? I didn't know about this? Your going to move while your pregnant? Your parents are moving here later this year?

Courtney said...

Congrats! So fun to see the pics!!! Can't wait to go shopping for this little guy (or lady if it ends up you're having another girl). Love you guys!

Sarah Pace said...

totally missed the post saying you were pregnant. yeah for you! thats exiting! Hope you are feeling well!

Melissa Garn said...

So cute! I love ultra sounds!