It is inevitable that children will start deciding on their own. That they will start putting things together and that mom or dad doesn't really know all the cool things. I just didn't think that it would start already!! About a week or two before we went to California, we were in Wal-mart and of course we went to the toy department. Well we were walking by the Power Wheels and Jaylee tells me that she wants to drive that and points to the little pink car. Well I try to talk her out of this great idea, she has many of them. But she is pretty persistent that she needs to drive that car. I asked her about other ones but no it was the pink one. So I tell her that Mommy and Daddy aren't going to get that for her, so where is she going to get it. Well she tells me Papa will get it for her so "I drive it". I told my parents and we had a nice little laugh about it. So 2 days before we head out to Cali, my mom informs me that there is a little pink car sitting in the shop that belongs to Ayla. Ayla is my cousin's little girl that is about 5 months older then Jaylee. I died laughing that Jaylee would more then likely think that her Papa had bought that car for her. They had so much fun driving that cute little car and playing with the stereo on it. It was so cute to see them sharing and taking turns driving!! Thanks Ayla for sharing your cute little pink car with Jaylee!!!!
1 comment:
Hey Em! I miss you. Are you guys going to come visit for the holidays? I would love to see little jay-bug. We should plan a girls night out over Christmas break if you are going to be up.
Post a Comment