For work, we do a lot of charity events where we go and help out different organizations. We've done a bunch lately but this last one was a lot of fun!! Jaylee had a great time and it was nice to see the officers in our town with their families. Well this one officer fell in love with Jaylee. He even told me that he could understand why someone would want to steal a child. Nice!! Just what I didn't want to hear especially from a cop!!! Well he asked Jaylee if she wanted to fish in this big little tub they had a bunch of fish in and she said yes. I was surprised at how she went to him. So next thing we know, Jaylee is surrounded by 6 cops all trying to help her fish in this tub. Well she never did catch one but she had a great time!!


1 comment:
6 cops loved Jaylee..... Hmmmmm.... Maybe I need to borrow her next time you're in Utah. Seems she attracts the men. I could use her help with that. But I prefer firemen to cops. Just sayin.....
Post a Comment