Sunday, June 28, 2009

A REALLY BIG baby...

So I'm trying to pack for our little vacation and I see Jaylee crawling into her baby's bed. It was so funny!! I tried explaining to her that she is way to BIG for that bed but she just loved it. I grabbed my camera the first time and she crawled out before I had a chance to get the picture so I waited knowing that she'd do it again. She did!! She just kept saying "Jaylee's in Baby's bed" It was cute!! I needed a good laugh from this girl today!! She's had a pretty rough day and it started with Church. She's really playing the 2 year old role right now and she really is so independent that we're trying to encourage her to do what's right and make good choices but she's still REALLY independent!!! Then there was melt down about not getting "Pepper". You would think that Brady and I are hooked and always have it in our home, but we don't. Yet our little girl is so addicted to the dang drink!!! She seems to be better now!!

Look how bad it's sagging on the bottom!! She tried the Stroller once but she kind of fell out of it so she hasn't tried that one again!!
We love you Bug!! Thanks for always making us Laugh!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Um... Vacation packing??? Where you headed? :-)

Suzanna said...

Such funny pics!! Love it! And we understand the 2 year old attitude! I'm sure they'll grow out of it eventually...right?? :)