Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I miss them so much!!!!

I'm so glad that they come home today!! It's been a LONG 4 days!!! Brady and Jaylee went to Utah for some business stuff and I've heard having a BLAST seeing Nanny, Poppa, and ALL of the Aunts, Uncles and Cousins!!! Now I'm wishing I had gone with them!!! I'm so jealous!! They get to see all of our Bouwhuis family who we love so much, and they have been to all of my favorite places to eat in Utah!! Next time, I"M NOT STAYING HOME!!!!I miss being able to see him when we talk and feel his loving arms wrapped around me!! I don't know how people do it!! My husband has only been gone a few days, but I'm already going crazy just wanting to be around him!!! I guess I kind of Like him!!!!
And this girl!!! I've never been away from her for more then two nights!! I miss her silly ways, like trying to ride her Cinderella's horse!! I'm sure she's being J-bug and showing all of her wonderful personality!! I'm glad she's been able to hang out with her family in Utah though!!!
I'm just glad they are headed home here in a few hours!!!

No comments: