Monday, March 9, 2009

We might be friends, someday...

Jaylee went with Steph and I to Snowflake this last weekend. We stayed with our friends the Reidhead's!! Thanks again!! They have a little boy, Teague who is 3. He and Jaylee would get along and then not get along. He's the youngest and she's an only child!! They both act a lot the same!!! He's so adorable!! Anyways, they would play fine and then out of no where they would be fighting over this or that!! It was cute to watch them!!


Teague called Jaylee "Doll" and Jaylee called Teague "T".

Ready for Church!! The real FUN is about to begin!!
So we go to church with the Reidhead's. Todd is the Bishop in their ward and we're trying to be good especially since it's Ward Conference. Well for the most part Jaylee and Teague didn't sit by each other. They shared snacks with each other. Well Jaylee gets her gold fish out and Teague wants some. So she takes the bag over like she's going to share with him, and right as he puts his hand close to the bag, she pulls it away and starts laughing. What a TEASE!! Where she learned that one, I have no idea!! She started to do it again and I grabbed the bag from her and gave the poor boy some gold fish. My word what's she going to be like when she's 16 if she's this way before 2???
And then there was the incident over the chair. Teague decided he wanted to sit in Jaylee's chair. She wasn't using it, no big deal. Well the second that he showed an interest in her chair, she was all over it like "NO WAY!!" She crawled up on the chair before he could and as soon as she turned around, he started shaking his fist at her and said... "You make me so mad!! I want to sit in that chair!!" I was proud of him for not hitting her!! He's been well taught!! Way to go Todd and Michelle!!
It was just so funny to watch those 2 together this weekend!! I bet one day they might be real friends, but for now they just do the back and forth thing!!
Sometimes friends and sometimes competitors!!

No comments: