Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Baby is 2!!!

I guess I need to get away from calling her my baby now!! I can't believe that she is 2!! There's a break in her party and so I'm taking a moment to blog!! I love this little girl so much!! She is such a blast and such a blessing in mine and Brady's life!! She always makes us laugh and smile and she always keeps us in line especially when she tells on us!!

These are pics we took in Snowflake for her birthday!!





1 year old pics


Above- birth through 11 month pics
Below-Jaylee on her blessing day

Happy Birthday J-Bug!! We LOVE You!!!

3 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

She's so smiley in all of her pictures! So cute! Happy birthday!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Jaylee! I don't blame you, I still call Harper my baby.

Marleepatts said...

Tenley says happy birthday to her friend Jaylee-we miss you and can't wait to see you.