Jaylee had a cousin birthday party on her birthday!! It was a slumber party
and the kids had a lot of fun, I hope!!
We sure missed all of the other cousins that weren't there!!
and the kids had a lot of fun, I hope!!
We sure missed all of the other cousins that weren't there!!
No joke-Jaylee ate 2 and a half pieces for pizza at her party!! She's a good
eater most of the time but never that good!!
I guess playing outside made her REALLY hungry!!

eater most of the time but never that good!!
I guess playing outside made her REALLY hungry!!
Brady helped the kids make cards for Jaylee!! It was cute to watch him with all of them!! He's such a wonderful man, husband, dad, uncle!!
Don't look to close at the decorations-the unevenness is a killer on the eyes!!
With 2 kids helping I guess it could have been worse!!
Since we're having the everyone party on Friday, I didn't want to do cake
twice so we had cookies for the kids party!!
This was the look Jaylee gave her daddy when he took away her candy!!
You think she was a little mad!!
You think she was a little mad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment