Brady and I finally got Internet at our home again!! So we are now out of the Dark Ages!! It's been crazy the last few months!! We are supper excited and when the guy came and got us set up yesterday, we were fighting over who got to use it first!! It was pretty funny!!
Anyways, the snow picture at the top was taken a few days ago. I had been talking to my friend, Melissa, about how the only snow we've had here was maybe a covering and it was gone in like an hour. Well that night it started snowing and it was a blizzard!! No joke!! I guess I spoke to soon!! This is what we woke up to the next morning!! There's not a ton, but a lot for Arizona. They cancelled all the schools here and Brady and I just laughed!! Jaylee loved walking around in the snow and leaving her footprints everywhere!! It was cute to watch her!!
2 comments:
They cancelled school? Pshaw.
lol.
Welcome back! :-)
Post a Comment