So on Saturday the 17th, we joined my brother and sister and their families for a day at the snow. We drove up towards Payson to find some snow!! It took about an hour, and it makes me laugh that we had to drive to find snow. The hill is perfect for sledding and tubing!! We had a great day and even though the weather was warm, we were ready for anything!!

We knew J-bug would have a hard time getting up in the snow if she fell-she couldn't even do it on the floor at home.
Yes even I got hurt!! I did like a back-flip off the tube when Brian and I went down and got the wind knocked out of me!! And my dear husband had to take a picture!!
Uncle Jason and Lizzi-Jason only went down a couple of times. He did most of the video taping the whole day, except when he went hiking for awhile!!
And finally Jaylee was let go on her own. It took me awhile but I finally let her try it on just a little hill. She LOVED it!!
1 comment:
Those pictures are so fun! It made me wish I was there. I really miss you, come see me soon!
Post a Comment