So last night, after Jaylee wanting to use the big potty and going in it once, we finally got her very own potty. She picked it out and LOVES it. It's all she wants to do is sit on it.
Don't tell Brady that I put this picture on here, he'd be a little upset with me!! You can't see anything and it's just cute!!
Below: Jaylee was wearing the bucket part on her head while I was putting it together last night!! She kept calling it a hat and Brady and I couldn't stop laughing!!
Below: Jaylee was wearing the bucket part on her head while I was putting it together last night!! She kept calling it a hat and Brady and I couldn't stop laughing!!
1 comment:
i can't get over how BIG and BEAUTIFUL she is!! the picture is cute! keep it. josh was so mad when he saw my blog and the pictures of jase i posted. oh well he got over it. good luck with the potty training thing hopefully it goes smoothly for all of you!
Post a Comment